Scenic Bird Foods, Jungle Food, Chili Spice
Jungle Food: An elongated “pencil” shaped food about 1″ (2.5 cm) long. Especially useful for birds that like to pick up their food with their feet.
- The basis of a true fruit and vegetable “free choice” feeding protocol.
- Birds are allowed to mimic natural feeding behavior while consuming easy to eat morsels.
- Single formula lowers overall cost of feeding.
- Single formula simplifies feeding protocols reduing opportunity for feeding error.
- Highly specified ingredients improve acceptance without unnecessary additives.
- Scientifically researched, studied and tested.
- Captive manufacturing achieves unmatched quality and consistency.
- Measured and matched pre-mixes are used to control iodine, copper, iron, and selenium.
- No substitutions are allowed in the formula to achieve unmatched consistency.
- Developed and tested by expert professionals including avian nutritionists, avian veterinarians, and avian caregivers.
- Recommended by avian, wildlife, and zoo veterinarians.
- More vitamins, minerals, essential proteins and oils than pet store products.
- Long-term use in multi-generational breeding proves the efficacy and safety of the protocol.
Whole grain yellow corn, soybean meal, corn gluten meal, corn hominy feed, sucrose, sugar beet pulp, dehydrated alfalfa, soybean oil, zinc sulfate, flaxseed oil, dicalcium phosphate, niacin supplement, apple fiber, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, calcium carbonate, calcium pantothenate, sodium chloride, l-lysine, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, thiamin mononitrate, cobalt oxide, folic acid, menadione nicotinamide bisulfite, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), pyridoxine hydrochloride, choline chloride, propionic acid, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, d-biotin, sodium selenite, vitamin B-12 supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D-3 supplement, vitamin E supplement. (Apple and Chili flavors contain a small amount of certified food color).